The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Sunday, January 09, 2005

I am tired

After a lovely 10 day vacation that only cost me three vaction days, I have
come back to work in a great way. This is my 10th straight day.

I need to be here at five in the morning and then back again at 2230. Two
more days of that.

In between that, it being transition STUFF, I am teaching an 80 hour course.
16 of the 80 hours have pased. Only 74 to go. Whoopee!!! Then next Saturday
I have an auxilliary class to teach. What fun.

The end line of all this is exhaustion. When exhausted,
writing witty blog entries is drained from my limited list of talents, if so they
can be called.

Say good night, Gracie!
=30=

No comments: