The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

After the Blackberry, could the D50 be far behind?

The toy level of the Blackberry 7100i has pretty much passed. It has graduated to a tool. The next toy is the Noting D50. I am going on a long trip next week and needed a camera of some quality that didn’t bankrupt me. I looked at all of the digital camera in my price range, not even thinking of a DSLR. Then I read a blurb on the Lockergnome site and went searching for reviews. This review is the one that sold me. It also serves as a decent guide for the cameras parts and feature.

When I come back from my trip, I should be able to post a few pictures here. I will try not to make them too boring. More will be loaded into the Flickr acount, a sidebar for which is attached to many of the Famous Grazing Blogs.
=3O=

powered by performancing firefox

No comments: