The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Monday-Monday

This was the first Monday back from vacation. Of course vacation was over two weeks ago, but last Monday was a holiday, so it didn’t count. I don’t care for Mondays. I call them the hang over of weekends. On Sunday nights I debate the wisdom of returning to work the next day or to continue the sabbatical that was interrupted by this spate of work.

But then, I survive the Monday and come home to dinner, a family + and a new puppy. I guess I’ll continue with the working for a while at least.
=30=

No comments: