The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Too Many Changes?

The "new" Blogger is starting to look like the other commercial blogging software. I was happy with the Blogger interface the way it was. It was mostly because I never used it. I did all of my blogging using software designed to work with the inteface as is. Now I can almost be certain all of that convenient software, for some of which I plopped down dinar, will either need to be retooled, or leave the scene entirely.

I will report here the progress of the new interface, still in beta.



=30=

No comments: