The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Picasa to Flickr


I have been neglecting my Flickr account because of the ease of use Picasa has brought to uploading photos to Google photos. What I was also neglecting was the huge archive of photos I had already uploaded there along with the associated community of people with common interests in the groups to which I subscribe.

This was especially noticed when I was looking further down in this blog and saw the Flickr.com photo strip along the right side. It had photos from out trip to Alaska in May on the Zaandam.

Time to upgrade. The photos in the strip as of today are from Thanksgiving.

The point here, is the way to get the photos, as they've been finished by Picasa into Flickr it to email them directly from Picasa into Flickr using your Gmail account. Simple as that.

If you Google Flickr into Picasa you will find one solution and another that involves program language and DOS commands. I am not in need of something that sophisticated. Email to Flickr from Picasa, slam-bam-thank you Mam!
=30= Posted by Picasa

No comments: