The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Firefox Media Plug In

For a while I have been getting a "Plug-in missing" message when MS Mediaplayer files are embedded into a site.

I wanted to see the demo for Phrase Express version 4, but was stymied by this problem. I went to Firefox plug ins and the Extension Mirror for the same with no results.

Then I googled the problem, and came up with this link. I followed the instructions and now the media at least play outside of Firefox in the MS Mediaplayer itself. Not elegant, but I can see the demo now.

=30=

No comments: