The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

It’s Been a Long Week

Our Summer Vacation begins on Tuesday Afternoon.  To allow for that time off, I worked six & ½ days this week. 

Because of all of the above, I decided to go technological hermit today.  Here it is forty minutes from my bedtime.  The Sony headset is in place, Pandora is playing Norah Jones singing Lonestar

So much for free music.  This is the third song I’ve bought from Amazon Mp3. 

Pleine lune Mushasi Yoshitoshi.jpg

The question that just came to mind, is my mind.  Is it seeing this as a restive isolation from society?  Or, on the opposite side, does it see it as constant interaction with all sort of society?

A little of both, I suspect.

The day is over for me now.

The moon is gone, the rain has begun.

A good time to sleep.

-30-

LiveJournal Tags:

No comments: