The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Live Writer Updated While Away

I thought there was something different when I started Live Wire to make a blog entry this morning.  I noticed the Wave 3 translucent tag pop up and go away with the splash screen.

When Microsoft automatically updated the operating system, it seems to have updated the Live files I downloaded a while ago.  Now we need to look at Live Movie Editor and see if that’s been upgraded as well.

I guess this is better that finding quarts of sour milk on the doorstep under the newspapers.
-30-

LiveJournal Tags:

No comments: