The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

If You Vote, It Just Doesn’t Make Sense to Avoid Opera 9.61!

The point to make here is anyone who doesn’t use Opera Browser, now in version 9.61, is about as smart as an undecided voter.

You may have thought the Blog heading would be followed by a political statement.  The only political statement I can make now is that undecided people should not be allowed into the polling place.
Join Choose Opera! I am forced to use Internet Explorer at work and Mac OS Safari where I volunteer.  Both are so completely cumbersome it can be painful at times.

There was a time you couldn’t drag me away from Firefox.  Then one day I discovered I was no longer using Firefox as a browser but a place where I can store extensions.

More of my usage time was spent waiting for the extension to load and look for updates and then reading every RSS feed where newer and better extensions could  be found.

Also, I was using Google Reader as my RSS source, Thunderbird as my email program and a variety of others to manage downloads.  All of that activity can be conducted inside Opera loaded with its default features. 

When I first started to reuse it, (more on that in another post,) I found myself looking for add-ons, widgets and the like.  Than, epiphany time, every feature I used the most was already part of the program.

Dropping the extension addiction took a monkey off my back.  Let Opera help you break  your extension addictions as well.

LiveJournal Tags:

No comments: