The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I Am Begining to Understand


The sight of our cat,The Booger, napping on the rug must've inspired me to doze as well. I woke with a start at the sound tires peeling down the street.

In my hand was tightly grasped my new HTC EVO. Sinse I first lit this thing up it has not left my sight.

I understand 2 things now.

The first, why people seem to be constantly using these and why they constantly complain about the batteries petering out. The first creates the second; simple as that.

-30-
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.5.2

No comments: