The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Spending More Time on Evo



When the only way to communicate with the geeks in the community was on our PCUG's BBS; the cutting edge place to be was at the base unit as the SysOp.

It ran on pre-GUI standards DOS software using first a 300, then 1200 and finally a 9600 baud modem.

Lightning fast, let me tell you.

Now I sit here with my Evo nestled in my hand, typing faster with my thumb than I ever did with both hands.  The  message I am writing will be seen only on my blog.

This blog was started in 2004, cutting edge at the time. Now it feels like finger painting on the wall of a cave in rural france. 

-30-

No comments: