The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Dana Farber tomorrow morning

Three months can zip by when you'd rather it drag like Summer twixt 1st and 2nd grade.

This is a full body scan. Though the lymphoma manifested itself in my neck, because of the nature of the nasty, it can crop up again anywhere in the lymph system.

I need to drink some awful stuff on the way there to expedite my getting into the machine.  My doctor won't be there but her very-very competent NP will be.

I have extreme faith in these people.  They are no nonsense - tell it like it is.  My favorite.

-30-

No comments: