The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Saturday, December 03, 2011

Does Scibefire for Opera work?

If you're reading this on Belltowernews.com, it does.  This is a much underused blogging tool I made great use of when Chrome was my primary browser.

Now that I've started up a new laptop and, in an attempt to keep things simple, I am using opera for browsing, reading and all my email, it's good to know It can be used now to also write to the blog, a habit I would like to more than I have been of late. Pony

A caution here:  I just went to my Picasa online photos and was very surprised to find a copy of picture I took with my EVO.  I thought I sent the picture, which was of a document, to Evernote only.  It surprised me to no end to find it sitting there all nice and exposed in my Picasa Gallery.  The good news is it was in my not public, but how not public these files are is anybody's guess.  I need to check settings on the phone and with Evernote to see that this doesn't happen again.  Taking pictures of information for later use is too convenient for me not give it up.

-30

No comments: