The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Monday, July 16, 2012

Windsor Locks, CT.

It’s a town near I-91 between Hartford and Springfield.  I have probably driven though it on the Interstate no less than a hundred times, maybe a lot more.  I never noticed it.  Never needed to.  Now UPS tells me my Nexus 7 is sitting in their depot there.  All of a sudden I have noticed Windsor Locks, CT.
keep-calm-carry-on1
Are they waiting for the canal boat?   It’s about 4 hours from my house.

Just saying…

-30-

__________________________________________________________________________

No comments: