The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Safari For Windows

The computer experts are putting Safari for Windows down as just another browser, late in the game, full of bugs, etc. |

I've been using it all day. It might be wishful thinking, but it is working very nicely for me. The only problem I have had is with my spell checker. It is not working well inside this message window. It is producing all sorts of weird results when I try to use the single quote. It is bringing up arbitrary words and putting double letters in the front of corrected words. That is a bug for the spell checker.

=30=

No comments: