The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Sunday, June 17, 2007

We Only Have One Day

We only have one day off this week, but it is a glorious day.
We just returned from a nice picnic at the Rich Folks house.

Once a year they open their estate for us poor folk to visit.  Some take umbrage at this.

I say, if I only get the one day it's one more than those who don't take advantage.



A well know Town Politician didn't make it because he died last night. I had said good night to him a few weeks ago after a town meeting, but didn't know it would be the last time I saw him. He had lost a lot of weight, but I attributed it to his being healthier.



Impressions can be SO wrong. =30=





Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: