The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sony Reader - Report of short Honeymoon

At this link from 43 folders, also saved in the Google reader box in the Belltowernews right column, you will find a story from a disgruntled user of the Sony Reader PRS-505.

This saddens me to a great degree. I was ready to go out and buy one with the understanding I could copy my Adobe pdf files, hundreds of which I have for work and the other work.

If this short story is to be believed, and I see no reason why not, they the Sony Reader has not evolved as much as is hyped. Alas!

It makes me sad that a gadget over which I have sinfully coveted, turns out to be a shadow of its promised self.

-30-


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: