The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

First Zoho, now Live Writer!

LiveJournal Tags:

First we discover that Zoho online writer will post to Blogger, LiveJournal and WordPress.  Now we learn that Windows Live Writer has come out of beta as 1.0. 

It has to be said up-front, I am no fan of MS.  I am not a fan of the way they try to sneak their not free software and services into the installation of this blog editor.  When I was automatically taken to Windows Live, I discovered Microsoft Dollars!  I felt like I was walking through a carnival, near closing time...

But, the writer is good.  It does what I want and off line.  Of course, now that I will post it, the "data" that I did not give MS permission to gather will be placed on some obscure file in the bowels of Windows until MS gets me to give permission by some other nefarious means.

All in all, ScribeFire is still the most convenient of the bunch.

-30-

No comments: