The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Saturday, December 01, 2007

I Have Been Swallowed by Google Reader

You may find the items in the Google Reader box in the lower right column to be very up to date, whereas the entries to this and the other Grazing blogs have fallen off in quantity. Blame Google Reader. Where we would have come back to the blog and made mention of site of wonder, now we just hit the SHARE key in Google Reader and it appears in the aforementioned box in the lower right column.

A good example of this is the link to the blog entry about the blog entry about the $40.00 eyeglass phenomenon.

You would have seen my own evaluation because I bought six pairs from one of the companies mentioned to my own great satisfaction. But did I have time to tell you? NO! Because I was too busy being dragged from story to story, blog to blog, news bit to news bit by Google Reader.

The line from the fortune cookie:
"Help! I am being held hostage in a fortune cookie factory!"comes to mind here..
-30-

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: