The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Q-10

A complete screen editor.  What an interesting concept.  I need to change the color of the screen right away or I cannot continue.  Hold on....There that's better.

Oh, I like this.  Being one who learned to type on a manual typewriter, this feels so comfortable.  What the manual typewriter missed was the automatic spell checker and the ability to plug a set of noise canceling earphones into it. 

In the background I have a recording of Fats Waller singing Honeysuckle Rose with the sound of the keys clicking.  It is surreal.  But, then again, what isn't these days?

I like this so much, I may create all of my initial blog entries using this program.  It might be a good time to mention which program.  Q-10.
-30-

No comments: