The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Weekend, What's That?

This is the first full weekend I have had since vacation.  Tomorrow is all birthday.  Not mine, but that of son.  He is fourteen tomorrow. 

I remember being fourteen  very long-long ago.  It was a rough time for me for many reasons.  One was a lack of parentage.  At the time, I know I didn't think I minded it.  I was in control.  Yeah, right!!  I was in pure survival mode.


That is nothing I would wish on any one.  Perhaps now I am over-reacting by over parenting.  What do I know?  Really, what does anyone know about too little-too much parenting.  You get what you got when you walked in the door.
Not sure what the meaning of the last sentence has to do with anything.  It wasn't deleted, though. I liked the sound of it.
-30-

No comments: