The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Friday, July 25, 2008

First Opera RSS Reader – Now OurStage.com

LiveJournal Tags:

I thought the RSS reader in Opera would give me a plethora of material to bring to this blog, but instead it has dragged me into the bowels of the Internet. It is here I have fallen victim to the forest of cross references.

It was in that forest, first into VLC, then into AOL Radio and finally into OurStage.com where on channel 28, I have found off main stream blues recordings.
Steady Rollin' Daddy, by Izzy&Chris on OurStage

And in the Blues channel, (28), there I found Izzy & Chris.  Sweet blues guitar and blues harp in the delta blues style.  Click the above and let me know how you feel.

No comments: