The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Katie Sawicki – A Pure Talent

In my wandering through OurStage.com, once it had figured out my likes and dislikes the site sent me to a recording by Katie Sawicki

It is a rare thing for me to become an instant fan, but with this artist, this incredible all-there singer/songwriter, I can honestly say it was not something under my control.  I bought two of her MP3 collections on CDBaby,
Time Spent Lost and For The Quiet.

Then, I followed another link on her MySpace page to YouTube.  There is a good selection of videos that show how she performs, but you honestly need to hear her sing on one of her recordings to fully fall in love with this talent.

LiveJournal Tags:

No comments: