The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

This Amazon Link Thing

I have been sitting on this Amazon.com link thing since it started.

If you troll back through the almost five years of blogs created here you will see many book links.  I only posted them when I thought the book worthy of recommendation.

Lately, I’ve been using Amazon more for groceries and music.  It never occurred to me to post links to that.  But then Amazon.com sent me a link to their discount pages, 15, 25 even 50% off items I have already been ordering from their subscribe page.

http://tr.im/AmGroc contains a link that takes you to their discount grocery sale.  It ends April 29th.

-30- 

LiveJournal Tags:

No comments: