The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Monday, April 13, 2009

We’ve Been Away Too Long

eggs 2

Image by Dystopos via Flickr

During a different lifetime, I think I am up to my fourth, we lived in the middle of all the action in Manhattan.

It’s not where I started but still I feel its from where I am.

That being said, I was sad to discover just now, reading The New Yorker’s RSS Feed, I found none of this week’s cartoons funny.

Not one.

What this means to me is we’ve been away too long.  The Billy Joel song, New York State of Mind is buzzing in my subconscious.  “The New York Times, The Daily NEWS.”

As with most thing, this too will pass.

-30- 

LiveJournal Tags:

No comments: