The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Town Meeting Went Well

HOPKINTON, NH - OCTOBER 13:  Democratic U.S. p...

Image by Getty Images via Daylife

I resisted the urge to speak until someone said “Vernal Pool.”  Without thinking I was to my feet saying the question had not been answered.

Then it was answered and I was done for the night.

When the budget was moved to a meeting in June, this years New England Town Meeting lost interest.

I am sure they kept the quorum for the rest of the street acceptances and revisions and spell checks, but I could not stay knowing I have to travel out of State tomorrow.

For the safety of all involved, I retired from the auditorium knowing I saw my civic duty and did it.
-30- 

LiveJournal Tags:

No comments: