The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Saturday, December 05, 2009

I Thought Posting to Posterous Automatically

I may not have is set up correctly, but I thought Posterous automatically sent the information loaded in the email to the other linked locations, such as Twitter and Blogger. It would appear not.

Here in New England there was a report of possible snow tonight into tomorrow morning. I have to give a speech at 1000 tomorrow. I can make it there whatever the weather, but certainly, if the snow does fall, will expect a smaller audience.


-30-

Posted via email from grazing's posterous

No comments: