The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Monday, March 01, 2010

Hair Razing Day

When dogs shed their hair, there is still some fur left. Today I noticed a ton of hair on the hood of my winter jacket. It is lined with a black felt-like material which set off my white and red hair nicely. I used a Bounce® sticky hair removing roller to take the hair off the hood and the collar to which it is attached. Then I did what may seem like a silly thing, I ran a the roller with a fresh sheet though both sides of my temples. It was like an instant rug; the hair came off so easily.

There is still hair there and I was going to go to a barber tomorrow just to get the rest off, but the spouse wants me to wait until Saturday so she can be there. I can't not give her that considering the amount of support she is giving me.
Another good thing is I found an old non-tech friend in NYC with SMS. Now everyone who should know, knows. No surprises. -30-

Posted via web from grazing's posterous

No comments: