The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Post Chemo-Hubris

On Thursday, I went through the third of six planned chemotherapy sessions. On Friday, I managed to make it through a business meeting in the morning but by mid-afternoon I had just enough energy to make it into getting the white blood cell shot before I was wasted for the rest of the day.

Then, with the help of the associated medicines to counter the negative side effects I was feeling better last night. I agreed to go out to a Mexican restaurant in Norton, MA. The food and company was invigoration.

The hubris is was in not thinking ahead and having the Mole Enchilada with hot sauce. I’ve done some pretty idiotic things in my life, some of which culminating with my being given supreme unction, but last night at home, the suffering was at least a six where supreme unction is a ten.

And then, what do I do. I not only agree, but suggest Thai food for tonight. I was wise enough to settle for the Phad Thai and not the green curry, but still, I might as well run with scissor behind Dr. Crane.

-30-

LiveJournal Tags:

Posted via web from grazing's posterous

No comments: