The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Sunday, May 02, 2010

Balancing Act

 23fd3354-12e1-43d9-8928-c2671be256ef[1]

The next week is going to be a balancing act.  The Chemotherapy number five is this coming Thursday.

There have been many things I’ve not wanted to do but had to because it was the right thing to do.

When “Do the Right Thing” is our family motto, it gives me little leeway.

However, I am truly not looking forward to going through this again.  It would be close to nine on the classic scale.  If you knew me well, it would concern you when I place something that high on the scale.  It concerns me.

-30-

No comments: