The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Happy Thought Motorcycle Adventures: The Day my Husband Fell in Love....with his Kawasa...

"How could something so boring looking require so much love, be so much fun and have all the boys drooling over it..." My niece @HappyThought1 wrote in her blog below:

Happy Thought Motorcycle Adventures: The Day my Husband Fell in Love....with his Kawasa...:

I commented that she had entered into an epiphany when she answered the question above by embracing the joy her husband found instead of rejecting it out of hand as a danger to him, which it certainly is, or as competition to her, which it is no longer.

Until I saw them in person for my recent six decade birthday, I was still a tad worried, as all good Uncles should be.  But now I too have embraced their honest joy.  My wife, er.... not so much.  We can work on that.

You should go there and watch the videos they've made of their drives through the beauty that is Washington State.  If you have the time, don't miss the pieces she did going for a her licence.  Some very funny parts there while being entirely education as to the process.
-30-

No comments: