The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

A Blustery Day.

Driving my Scion xB all winter was a joy - the excessive snow was not the challenge I thought it would be. 

But then came Spring!

For almost a year, my wife & I drove a 36 foot class A RV literally around the United States.  I could feel the wind hit our side as we crossed bridges or through storms.

It may've been a bit difficult, but we always stayed in the lane.

Not today.  Driving what my son calls a breadbox on wheels down the interstate,  I crossed over the bridge into Rhode Island and was hit by a gust of wind that pushed the car into the break-down lane.

There was nothing to hit and the car quickly recovered the road, but it was a heart stopping moment.

This blog entry was started to inform that I will be going into Dana Farber for my 3-month check up on Thursday. 

-30-

2 comments:

jerryberry said...

I will be thinking of you on thursday. -cheryl b.

BR said...

Thanks. I am a little nervous.