The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Saturday, April 02, 2011

Too Many Ways to Present the Moment

It was exciting in the beginning when Android apps started to appear along with keyboard apps that made it easier to type on a smartphone than my office keyboard. 

But now there are too many ways to present the moment on the Internet. If the moment is visual, I open Picplz, social, Gowalla, universal, Twitter, etc.

Rarely anymore does it occur to me to post to one of the Grazing Blogs.  The exception is during reflective moments like this.

Then a squirrel runs by me and I'm off chasing bits of information such as Ken L.  revealing he lived once with Candy B.  How titillating, for a moment...

-30-

No comments: