The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

They’re Back

The family has been away for almost a week.  I had to stay back to work.

How do did I know things were wrong?  I forgot both of my cell phones yesterday. Can you imagine going though an entire work day without a phone.  I have a landlines phone.  I don’t recall the last time I picked it up.  Everyone seems to talk to everyone else via either cell, text or whatever newly developed method of communication there is out there.

When will the phones we still have hardwired to the wall go the the way of the box crank-phone  with the separate earpiece hanging on the wall? 

Before we have small devices with atom sized transistors embedded into our developing skull bones before birth?

-30- 

No comments: