The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Treated Myself to Sushi!

This was a day that was expected to go one way.  Of course, as most expected days go, it went on its own way with little regard.

I won’t say it went bad. I won’t say it went good.  It pretty much went in a neutral way.  I didn’t shine or stink.  But it isn’t over.  This day is going to take three days, two more, to feel done.  Perhaps that explains the neutral feeling.  When the race hasn’t finished running, no matter what the odds, you can say the results for certain.

I’ll try not to be so obtuse about this in the future.  If you know me at all, you know the odds of that are very slim.

Don’t worry, this has nothing to do with the cancer.

-30-.

No comments: