The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Sunday, November 28, 2004

There are two programs I use all of the time

The first is RoboForm.
--
In Opera there is little need for it but,
when using any other browser, such as my new favorite Firefox,
RoboForm is a must. The good side is it just doesn't remember
passwords, it acts much like the information right click in Opera.
You can store whatever information you want in a password protected
file. It's good stuff, get it.

RoboForm is a free password manager and one-click web form filler with some serious Artificial Intelligence.
------------------------------
The other is Snagit.
--
Many of the images I use in this and in other weblogs,
especially the graphic titles, I create in one program, and then grab the
image in what I know will be a perfect size for screen display with Snagit.


------------------------------
For neither of the above programs do I get a dime for these recommendations.

=30=

No comments: