The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Monday, March 07, 2005

As days off go, so far so good.

Just as I wrote the heading to this entry the Scot in me said,
"Bloody fool, you just jinxed the rest of the day."
Right after that my boss called to tell me my review was approved
and I'm getting a raise. So much for the Scot in me.

Perhaps I should listen more to my adventurous English side.
Then again, if I listen too hard I may get the urge to invade
a country and incorporate it into the Commonwealth of
Massachusetts.

Perhaps it's a good thing to have a little dour Scot in you to
curb the enthusiasm.

No comments: