The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Saturday, March 26, 2005

A blog from Maine

I was sitting at the Maine computer wishing I had
my w:bloggar software and it suddenly hit me, the
Belltower News is based on the Blogger server.

I just wanted to mention that there is still a
few feet of snow in the back yard here, the lake
is still frozen and the eggs are dyed and ready
to hide.

After lunch, we all watched a mature Bald Eagle
circling above the house. What a magnificent site.
Perhaps not to fish or fowl, but to creatures a
tad too large for its talons, certainly worth a
crick in the neck to watch.

Not finished with Bryson's book yet. It's just
too full and rich to take all at once. Also, the
older I get the quicker my brain overflows. A
review will come, as promised.
=30=

No comments: