The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Blogger is Free Service - Back Up, Back Up!

After reading this article at Wired.com, I went to my Blogger page and said I really need to do something to back this up.

There are several years worth of mindless ramblings there that some student of the crazed minds of bloggers may want to examine in latter years. Then I thought, most of this is crap. The only thing I wouldnt want to lose are the graphics. I lost a good deal of them when a server crashed on me last year.

Now I know well enough to store them at GMail, oops, another free service...

Oh well, I guess when we put down our thoughts in a storage media that consists basically of rust glued to plastic and the whims of magnetism, we really cant expect anything close to immortality.

There is always the cuneiform on marble option...
=30=

No comments: