The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Eighty Two Subscribers!!

On my iPod sits all of the Net@Nights for the year 2009.  They haven’t been listened to because I followed Leo Laporte’s advice and subscribed to Audible.com 

I just finished listening to a wondrous biography of Arthur Conan Doyle, which included recording of his own voice, (cool!)

Before downloading another book, I resolved to listen through first the Wait, Wait, Don’t Tell Me’s and then the Net@Night’sTWiT, I am leaving for the beach in Maine

In the first recording of the year, Leo and Amber chatted with Robert Scoble about Friendfeed. He mentioned a way to manage the feed using folders.  So, I went back in and did just that.

There were only 14 people listed that I have followed with no rhyme or reason.  Then I glanced and noticed 82 people were following me.  I felt like the guy on the Verizon Mobile commercials.

Here I was thinking the banal comments I was making might be seen by my friend Deven, only to find this group had wandered by to graze. A quick glance revealed 1480265970_7fccd545e6_s[1] almost all of them to be from my Twitter site. That was a relief. The same flock on a different branch.  This was almost nice.

I am not bothered by the followers at all.  What bothers me is I didn’t know they were there. That won’t happen again… maybe.
-30- 

LiveJournal Tags:

Related articles by Zemanta

No comments: