The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Sunday, October 10, 2004

Belltower and Home Grazing

In my most recent Home Grazing entry, I mention finding a cd of the Pavarotti concert in June, 1981. It was in San Francisco. My dear friends Joe and Guin Miller had invited me to attend it with them.

For reasons long lost, I needed to be in New York and could not attend. I was browsing through my "spiritual" books and came across, Zen Flesh, Zen Bones. In it was a note from Guin. She mentioned they were sorry I couldn't attend the concert with them.

Out of curiosity, I went to Google to see if there was anything about the concert and found a CD for sale at Amazon of just that concert. I need to get that CD. If for nothing else to see if I can hear Joe's distinctive laugh coming from the audience.

=30=

No comments: