The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Monday, October 18, 2004

Oh, boo hoo

The Yankees lost in 12 innings last night.
Some may think they lost because of something
to do with pitching, fielding, hitting, or the lack
thereof.

Nope.

They lost because I went to bed in the bottom
of The Ninth, with the score tied 4-4.

It took another 3 innings for the sox
to win.

Tonight, I will be at a meeting in Town Hall
for the first few hours of the game.
I hope The Yankees can hold on long
enough for me to get home.

No matter what the wife says,
The World really does revolve around
me, in October, during the playoffs,
if
The Yankees are in contention.

Otherwise, in the words of the Simon
who is not the senator, I am no
more than the sand in an old man's cuff.
=30=

No comments: