The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Monday, November 28, 2005

Going to the Doctor’s Office Again!

The last time I went, I was told it’s “post-viral upper respiratory infection” that should work it’s way out in a week or two. That was three weeks ago. Now it’s much worse with a continuing low grade fever. Not fun, not fun at all.

Now I am going to the doctor’s office tomorrow morning to see a doctor who probably knows more about all of this then the one that saw me before. I shouldn’t be surprised, it took three doctors over three days to figure out it wasn’t gas in my lower intestine, but a leaking appendix.

Touch Wood.

=30=

No comments: