The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Remember the Milk


On the CommandN weekly blog, the site, Remember the Milk was mentioned by the co-host Amber MacArthur.

I haven't gone wrong with anything she has recommended in the past. I thought I was going to be disapointed for the first time when I visited the site.

I was wrong.

Don't let the modest interface fool you. This is a very powerful site worthy of your time and effort. The two owners are somewhat overwhelmed, if you read their related blog, but they seem to have the handle on this and are in it for the long run.

There is a message on the blog asking people to stop uploading large attachments.

They don't say it, but I will say it here, they aren't Google.

=30=

No comments: