The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Discovering Blackberry by Default


Over the holidays I came -this- close to be the proud owner of a new iTouch®.  Through forces well beyond my control, it was exchanged for an iPod Classic®  © .

But, he whines, it doesn't have that cool Zippo
© Lighter flipping thing, or the light saber or the... wait.  Could it be they were right to give me the iPod Classic® instead?  Will the 120GB's of storage be more important to me that the flipping, oooh shiny, lighter?  Perhaps. 

I'll let you know when I am finished watching the two pilot episodes of LOST, I downloaded from iTunes on Boxing Day.

Let's all wish Steve Jobs well and hope for a speedy recovery.
-30-

(I am also seeing how special characters show up posting a blog entry from posterous.com
)

Posted via email from grazing's posterous

No comments: