The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Thursday, January 08, 2009

Hear the sound of the man...Taking Advil!


The interesting thing about teaching is that it is a standing occupation. 

I taught a series of classes over the past sixteen hours.  My hip is killing me.  I didn't notice it until I sat down to read at home and couldn't find.


It was very important these classes were finished today.  There will be tests.  I have another more casual class to teach tomorrow.  Then there is the weekend. 

The Earth has scheduled another layer of ice and snow for Saturday morning.  That's to cover up the four inches of ice formed over the past two days as the weather faltered twixt above and below freezing. 

It is now 18 degrees F.

Now it's time to try a little formatting to see if it will carry over to Posterous.com:


Posted via email from grazing's posterous

No comments: