The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Spring in Maine


This little fella was taking a break from the frenzy at the bird feeder.


I knew he would be gone in a second but took the photograph on the chance he would sit still a moment longer, long enough for the auto focus on the Nikon D-40 to work. 

It did.

I take a lot of landscapes and candid shots of people I know, but to get something like this once in a rare while makes my day.

With all of the ice and snow surrounding us lately, I thought a shot of Spring in Maine would be welcome.

-30-

Posted via email from For people who used to occupy table one at The Beach Cafe

No comments: