The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Sunday, December 12, 2004

Chocolate getting a bum rap agian?

Just when I thought chocolate was really the miracle food I always thought it should be, ABC News, in an article, goes on to tell me it may not be.

In the tradition of news of late, it continues to say it just might be.

A Dr. Katz is quoted as saying: "It's probably the richest source of flavanoids in our diet," Of course this is assuming that the scientific announcement that a flavanoid is good for your. To me it sounds like a body part that should be removed if it becomes swollen.

The conclusion of the article states it is, in moderation, an indulgence that may have health benefits. Sounds like a resounding endorsement to me.
=30=

No comments: