The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Sunday, December 19, 2004


In case you were wondering with what camera I am taking the previously posted photos,
It is the Olympus Stylus 410 4MP Digital Camera . It replaced my Olympus film camera that
went with me to Africa, stayed behind and came home a week or two later intact.

It's a ridiculously easy camera to use. Combine it with the SanDisk SecureMate USB Card Reader
to my laptop, and you're off and running.

The Camera does come with a cable that attaches directly to the
laptop, but I found the downloading of pictures drains the battery quickly.

There is nothing worse, photographically, than running out with a dead battery. It's very
frustrating to have the digital advantage of 372 shots but not the power to take them. I am
considering getting the solar powered back pack I saw in a recent Engadget entry.

Whether that's before or after I get the I don't know.
=30=

No comments: