The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Monday, December 20, 2004

Weather Report


Though I know of none, I am sure there is a superstition somehwere
about it snowing on the first day of Winter. It probably has something
to do with locust, China and the grand state of Utah, home of our
Governor's family.

You may be surprised to find me making an entry early on a Monday
morning. Be not so startled. I am teaching a class this evening at
1800. Ergo, I don't need to be in the office before 1400.

I took Friday off and here it is Monday and I am still not at work.
It kinda, sorta, almost feels like a four day weekend. I am sure
it won't feel that way when, tomorrow morning, I have to get up
at five to make it into work on time.

The good news there is there will be only one more day after that
before I go on vacation.

Real Vacation, with a capital V. Then I don't return to work until
the first Monday of the New Year. That is assuming the job is
still there.

Not too , supersticios am I?
=30=

No comments: